Expert Plastic Coil Binding in Springdale, OH
At Springdale Bindery LLC in Cincinnati, OH, we are expert bookbinders who can help you with your project by offering a wide range of services to meet your needs. Here are some examples of our specialties:
- Plastic Coil Binding
- Wire-O Binding (Double-Loop or Twin-Loop)
- Perfect Binding
- Bookletmaking (Stitching)
Other services include:
- Corner Stitching
- GBC Comb Binding
- General Assembly
- Round Cornering
- Shrink Wrapping
- Index Tab Die Cutting
- Index Tab Mylaring
Drop in our shop in Cincinnati, OH today to view our samples and choose the binding that best reflects your thesis or presentation folder. As friendly, professional bookbinders, we’re always happy to answer any questions that you have.
There are many reasons why documents should be bound, such as:
- A presentation left with a customer represents you and your business, so it needs to be smart and user friendly
- A well bound document creates a professional image
- Binding protects a document and makes it easier to use again and again
- Adds individuality to your presentation
- Bound documents are easy to store and great for reference
Plastic Coil Binding / Spiral Binding
Pages turn very easily and the book will lay completely flat.
Plastic coil binding is a continuous PVC filament formed into the shape of a spiral. You may recognize this type of binding. It is very similar to the spiral notebooks you may have used in school.
Properties of this binding are:
- Pages turn very easily and the book will lay completely flat.
- Pages may also be opened back to back, while remaining flat.
- Very durable. Excellent crush resistance.
- Variety of colors available.
Find out more about how our bookbinders can help you protect your valued documents – call us in Cincinnati today.